Everything You Need to Know about the Soft Lift
The soft lift is a relatively new cosmetic treatment that addresses many signs of aging on the face at one time. Through a combination of Botox and soft tissue fillers, you can restore lost volume and smooth away fine lines and facial wrinkles for a more youthful appearance. Dr. Leslie Stevens offers the soft lift at the Lasky Clinic Beverly Hills, where he customizes the treatment to your specific needs and desired outcome.
Benefits of the Soft Lift
The soft lift is a non-surgical alternative to a facelift that is often recommended for patients that are showing the early signs of aging. Benefits of a soft lift are numerous and include:
• Minimize the appearance of fine lines around the eyes and forehead
• Smooth away facial creases from the bottom of the nose to the chin
• Restore volume to areas like the cheeks, lips and jawline
The formulas and placement of the injections can be completely tailored to the specific needs of each patient. The soft lift effectively addressed the upper, mid and lower face in a single procedure, so you get beautiful, natural results that effectively turn back the clock on your appearance.
Components of a Soft Lift
A soft lift addresses both “dynamic” and “static” facial lines:
• Botox works to smooth away “dynamic” wrinkles (wrinkles that form when you make certain facial expressions) by relaxing the facial muscles that lead to the formation of those wrinkles.
• Soft tissue fillers like Juvederm or Restylane are effective in minimizing the appearance of “static” wrinkles (lines that are always present on the face) by supporting the underlying skin structure and smoothing away lines from the inside out.
• Volume replacements like; Juvederm, Voluma, Restylane or Sculptra also restore volume to areas like the cheeks and jawline that tend to appear sunken and aged over time. Injections can also be used to add volume to the lips for a fuller, more youthful smile.
About the Procedure
The soft lift is performed on an outpatient basis at Dr. Stevens’ office. The procedure consists of a series of injections placed in strategic location of the face to achieve the best possible outcomes. Injections often just take a few minutes to complete and patients may be able to return to work and regular activities immediately after. Botox injections typically last around 3-4 months, while soft tissue fillers, depending on the product can last from 6 months to over two years before a touch-up treatment is needed.
Dr. Stevens is highly skilled in the soft lift procedure and will help you achieve results that are both natural and youthful. To learn more about this anti-aging treatment contact the Lasky Clinic at 310-556-1003.